Fondazione Berengo understands that maintaining the confidentiality, integrity and security of its users’ non-public, personally identifiable information (“Personal Data”) is important to its users.
Fondazione Berengo informs you that Personal Data voluntarily and consciously provided by you through the Website will be processed in compliance with applicable Italian laws on personal data protection (Legislative Decree 196/2003).
Personal data voluntarily provided by the User
Fondazione Berengo collects and will process the Personal Data you directly and voluntary provided by completing the forms displayed on the Website in order to register to the Website for receiving information on services, events and other initiatives of Fondazione Berengo, or to place your online purchase order of products and services offered on the Website.
These Personal Data may include, as an example, your first name and last name, address, email, phone number, fiscal code, date of birth etc.
Purpose of processing
Personal Data may be processed for the following purposes:
(a) with your prior consent, to send you (by post, telephone, email and other form of electronic communication) newsletters and information and promotional communications, including of commercial nature, advertising material, catalogues, invitations to exhibitions and events and/or offers of goods and services provided by Fondazione Berengo;
(b) to record your participation in on or more events promoted by Fondazione Berengo;
(c) to respond to and meet all your requests and thus manage your relationship with Fondazione Berengo.
Data processing methods
Personal Data will be processed by suitable means using electronic or automated computer and telematic tools, or manually and on hard copy, exclusively for the purposes for which they have been collected, guaranteeing the security and confidentiality of data processed.
Personal Data are processed by Fondazione Berengo’s internal staff (employees and collaborators) duly authorized as persons in charge of their processing within the scope of the performance of their duties.
Nature of the provision of personal data
The provision of Personal Data is optional.
However, if you wish to send an email by the Web Site, it is necessary to fill in all mandatory fields of the relevant forms, and – if requested- to give your consent to data processing. Your refusal to give your consent may result in our not being able to send a message by the Website and to inform you of any initiatives that may interest you and/or send you any other information about Fondazione Berengo.
You may at any time revoke your consent to your Personal Data processing, writing to Fondazione Berengo, San Marco 2847, 30124 Venice / Italy, or sending an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or using the appropriate procedures which may be made available to you.
Communication and dissemination of data
Whenever necessary and/or instrumental to the above-mentioned purposes, Personal Data may be processed by other entities belonging to the following categories:
– Affiliates and agents;
– Companies, consultants and firms providing assistance and/or consulting or performing related services that are instrumental to data processing on behalf of Fondazione Berengo (e.g. hosting, maintenance and updating of the Website etc).
Personal Data shall not under any circumstances be disseminated to unknown persons.
The data controller is Fondazione Berengo with registered office in Venice, Italy, San Marco 2847. Fondazione Berengo will process Data in accordance with Legislative Decree 196/2003 – Italian personal data protection code.
Data subject’s rights
We remind you that you may at any time exercise your rights under section 7 of Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003, which is integrally quoted below for your convenience, contacting the Data Controller directly:
Section 7 of Italian Legislative Decree no. 196 of June 30, 20003
(Right to access personal data and other rights)
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him/her exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
- A data subject shall have the right to be informed: a) of the source of the personal data; b) of the purposes and methods of the processing; c) of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means; d) of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated pursuant to section 5(2); e) of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain: a) updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data; b) erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed; c) certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
- A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part: a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market and commercial communication surveys.
San Marco 2847
30124 Venice / Italy
cf 94085190273 / p.iva 04228910271
t +39 041 739453
last updated: June 14th, 2015